Skip the Line: Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens Admission Ticket and Tour
The Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens are set in the beautiful seaside town of Tramore, County Waterford. These stunning gardens reflect the life and extensive wanderings of Patrick Lafcadio Hearn (Koizumi Yakumo), who grew up in Ireland, and whose life journey embraced several parts of the world. Follow Lafcadio Hearn’s life journey, first through the Victorian Garden, then to the American and Greek gardens, until you eventually arrive in the Japanese gardens which feature many Japanese plants and Japanese architectural features.
per adult from
What's included :
- Includes all taxes
- Self-guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens
What's excluded :
- Self-guided tour does not include a guide
- Visit: Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens, Pond Road, Tramore X91 DE48 Ireland
The Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens are a haven of beauty and tranquility for all who visit and also a part of Ireland’s Ancient East Touring Region. Children are introduced to these magical gardens through a special children’s discovery trail, secret pathways, woodlands and Lafcadio Hearn’s fairytales and folklore.
Departure Point :Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens, Pond Road, Tramore X91 DE48 Ireland
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.