Skip the Line: Monkey Park Admission Ticket
Monkey Park is a non-profit foundation that has made itself available to the indigenous wildlife of Costa Rica in order to provide a safe and experienced environment for the local wildlife’s rehabilitation and release needs.
Monkey Park hopes to positively impact its environment before it is too late to make a difference. • Open from 08:30am to 3:00pm • Transportation is not inclued.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Monkey Park, Portegolpe Contiguo al Rancho Cartagena, Tamarindo Costa Rica
Its staff and program have been expertly tailored to benefit a balanced ecology by providing educational opportunities for visitors in order to help curve the current rate of decline of many fascinating fauna that are necessary to maintain a healthy ecosystem that this wonderful country has to offer. The Guanacaste region in which Monkey Park is located has undergone great changes over the past 50 years. With a growing number of people migrating to this wonderful climate, increases in housing development and industry have greatly encroached on its native wildlife. Due to a greater need for transportation and its resulting infrastructure, in addition to the need to energize its neighborhoods, the Guanacaste region is witnessing a growing number of precious animals losing their lives trying to adapt in their new environments.
Departure Point :Monkey Park, Portegolpe Contiguo al Rancho Cartagena, Tamarindo Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring light clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, suntan lotion, Insect repellent and a camera
- Child until 2 years are free
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.