Skip-the-line Musée d’Orsay Orsay Museum Guided Tour - Private Tour
On this 2 to 2.5-hour skip-the-line private guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay, you'll discover the must-see works hanging in this Parisian museum dedicated to 19th-century art and the Impressionists. With skip-the-line access, your expert private guide ensures that you spend your time admiring the paintings and sculptures rather than waiting in the lines. Select a departure time when booking.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- SKIP-THE-LINE PRIVATE MUSEUM TOUR (NOT Private if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- TOUR GUIDE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- DURATION 2 - 2.5 HOURS
- WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
What's excluded :
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Paris’ other museum, the Musée d’Orsay, is the perfect complement to the Louvre. With your private guide, begin your tour through this converted Beaux-Arts train station with skip-the-line admission.
Inside, explore the artistic movements that led up to Impressionism and its colorful works. See Manet’s scandalous Luncheon on the Grass and Renoir’s Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette. Discuss with your guide the artists who preceded the Impressionists, like Millet and 'the Gleaners,' as well as those who followed, such as Post-Impressionist artist Van Gogh, whose Bedroom in Arles is on display. And, of course, check out works by the father of Impressionism himself, Claude Monet, including his famous poppies.
Learn about the art evolution and personalities that went into creating the Impressionist movement, and understand why these seemingly simple works were so revolutionary at the time.
By the end of your tour, you'll have learned about techniques used by the artists, seen both the highlights and lesser-known gems of the Orsay, and admired the beautiful architecture of the museum itself.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Musee D'Orsay, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Orsay museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.