Skip the Line: Musee Rodin Paris Admission Ticket
After going through months of refurbishment, the Musee Rodin in Paris reopened in November 2015. It has been completely transformed. It is hidden behind the facade of a beautiful private mansion from the 18th century that is housing the permanent collections of the Musée Rodin. Your entrance ticket will give you access to the famous sculptor’s masterpieces as well as works by his mistress Camille Claudel. Wandering through the gardens and the museum itself, you will discover some of Rodin's major piece of arts: The Thinker, The Burghers of Calais and The Gates of Hell.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket to the museum
- If you choose the option “ENTRY TICKET + PRIVATE TOUR”, the guided tour is included.
- Entry/Admission - Musee Rodin
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Guided tour unless you have selected the option "ENTRY TICKET + PRIVATE TOUR"
- Visit: Musee Rodin, 79 rue de Varenne close to Bois de Boulogne, 75007 Paris France
Collect your tickets at the Paris TRIP office located close to the Eiffel Tower, then make your way to the Musee Rodin on your own schedule—you’ll avoid the lines to buy tickets at the museum.
Rodin moved into the Hotel Biron, where the museum stands today, in 1908 and continued his work there until his death. The museum includes 400 pieces of art in its galleries and in the sumptuous gardens. Perhaps the most famous of Rodin’s sculptures, The Thinker (1880), lies in the gardens opposite The Gates of Hell, a work that consumed him over the last three decades of his life. Rodin died before completing this sculpture representing scenes from Dante’s Inferno. Some of the other works located in the gardens include Balzac and The Burghers of Calais. Rodin worked on many busts of friends and famous figures, including the French writer Victor Hugo, the Austrian composer Gustav Mahler, and the English socialite-turned-writer Vita Sackville-West.
Departure Point :Musee Rodin, 79 rue de Varenne close to Bois de Boulogne, 75007 Paris France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Museum is free of charge for people under 18 years old and 25 years old for citizens of the European Union
- Museum is closed on Mondays.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.