Skip the Line: Picasso's Birthplace Museum Entrance Ticket
The Casa Natal or birthplace of the world famous artist Pablo Ruiz Picasso has been an official heritage site since 1983. It is situated in the heart of the historic centre of Malaga, surrounded by monuments from Malaga's rich past such as the Roman Theatre, Gibralfaro Castle with its breathtaking views over the city, as well as the Alcazaba. This location has been re-openned officially by the King and Queen of Spain, and it's an important research centre about the life of this brilliant artist.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entrance to Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum
- Skip the line
- Audio-guides included (Languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Chinese and German)
- Access to the temporary exhibition
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Picasso - Museo Natal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Fundacion Picasso - Museo Natal, Plaza Merced 15, 29012 Malaga Spain
On the ground floor is the temporary exhibition hall where you can see interesting artifacts from the Picasso's early life at home. The first floor has many works on display by the artist and his father, Jose Ruiz Blasco, as well as personal mementos of the Picasso family. The third floor is dedicated to the library and Research Centre, with an expansive archive of material on the artist and his work.
As well as Picasso's prints and ceramics, you can see his graphic art from 1931 to 1971 and illustrated books. Altogether, the museum contains over 3,500 examples of contemporary art by more than 200 artists, including a large selection of graphic art by: Miró, Christo, Bacon, Brossa, Ernst, Tápies, Chillida, Plensa, Dokoupil, Guinovart, Matta, and more. Many contemporary Malaga artists from the 1950s to the present day are represented, as well, such as: Barbadillo, Brinkmann, Peinado, Stefan, Joaquín de Molina, Robert Harvey, Diego Santos, Carlos Durán, Bola Barrionuevo, Chema Lumbreras, Joaquín Ivars, and Rogelio López Cuenca. The number of artists represented makes a visit to this historic house and art gallery truly worth visiting.
Departure Point :Fundacion Picasso - Museo Natal, Plaza Merced 15, 29012 Malaga Spain
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Includes entrance to all exhibition areas of the Casa Natal
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Free entry every Sunday from 4pm to 8pm.
- Opening times: Daily 09h30-20h00 (including holidays). Special hours on 24th and 31st December 09h30-15h00. Closed: 1 January, 25 December.
- Special days with free entry: Day of Andalucía (February 28th) White Night (May) International Museum Day (May 18th) World Tourism Day (September 27th) Commemoration of Pablo Picasso’s birth (October 25th)
- Free entry for youths under 18 (accompanied by an adult)
- Discounted admission tickets for senior citizens (65+ years), students up to 26 years and large families are only available for purchase directly at the ticket office of the museum
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.