Skip the Line: Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve Admission Ticket
A walk through a cloud forest in Monteverde reveals a lush garden of mosses, ferns, flowers and epiphytes growing thickly on every tree. Clouds drift in and settle among the slopes, providing the plants with the continuous moisture that they require. Dangling roots and vines sweep across the trails, while the sounds of birds and other creatures echo throughout the forest.
• Spectacular views of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
• Open from 08:00am to 3:30pm • Transportation is not inclued.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Bosque Nuboso Santa Elena
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Reserva Bosque Nuboso Santa Elena, 4 MI North Of Santa Elena 6 km Costa Rica
A cloud forest is a high-elevation forest characterized by a persistent, canopy-level cloud cover. These clouds provide the forest with a continual supply of moisture, which supports the fantastic array of plants that live here.
Warm winds from the Atlantic Ocean sweep over the Continental Divide, cooling and condensing to form clouds as they rise. By the time they reach Santa Elena, the clouds are thick and filled with moisture. The forest is thus bathed in a constant supply of mist, which, over the course of a year, amounts to nearly twelve feet of rain.
Departure Point :Reserva Bosque Nuboso Santa Elena, 4 MI North Of Santa Elena 6 km Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring light clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, suntan lotion, Insect repellent and a camera
- Child until 07 years are free
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.