Skip the Line: Teeling Whiskey Distillery Tour and Tasting in Dublin Ticket
The Teeling Whiskey Distillery is Dublin’s destination for whiskey fans, and for anyone with an interest in Dublin’s long association with Irish Whiskey. Located in the heart of Dublin city centre, in the historic Liberties, Teeling Whiskey Distillery is the first operational distillery in the city to open in 125 years and home to the Spirit of Dublin. Experience the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of a fully operational distillery. The tour takes 45 minutes to 1 hour on average. The different tasting options offer options to suit both first time whiskey drinkers and connoisseurs alike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Whiskey Tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Teeling Whiskey Distillery
What's excluded :
- Lunch (however there is a café that serves lunch on the premises)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teeling Whiskey Distillery, 13-17 Newmarket, Dublin D08 KD91 Ireland
Experience the sights, sounds smells and tastes of a fully operational distillery on a guided tour followed by a tasting of Teeling's award-winning whiskeys.
There is little substitute for an operational distillery for bringing the whiskey making process to life and where better to do it in Dublin than the first new distillery in the city in over 125 years. Before entering the production floor, guests will learn about over 500 years of Dublin whiskey history in our Exhibition Space were our passionate guides will take you through the rise, fall & current renaissance in Irish whiskey. Guests well then be introduced to the story of the Teeling Family who have revived distilling in the city & have been at the vanguard of the revival in Dublin Whiskey. On the distillery floor guests will be immersed in each of the 5 steps of the whiskey making process from grain to glass before getting to enjoy a choice of tasting options of our award winning whiskeys. Our experience is a one stop shop that engages guests in the history of Dublin Whiskey, immerses them in the full whiskey making process & treats them to a truly award winning array of tasting options that tailors for both the novice & whiskey enthusiast alike (non-drinkers & families welcome!).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Teeling Whiskey Distillery, 13-17 Newmarket, The Liberties, Dublin 8, D08 KD91, Ireland
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide for large private groups
- Gift Shop, Café and bar all available within the distillery
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.