Slovenia fairy tale tour
Explore Slovenian highlights on this unique day tour. Visit Julian alps and Bled lake, try famous Bled cake, enjoy Slovenian charming capital Ljubljana and learn about fascinating history of this European green pearl.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- A trip to Bled must be a part of any visit to Slovenia. Enjoy the visit to this pearl hidden in Julian alps overlooked by medieval Bled castle from 1004. Enjoy the lake views and the Church of the Assumption built on the only Slovenian island. Treat yourself with traditional Bled cake and get ready for a delightful walk around Bled lake.
After this alpine jewel we'll head back towards Ljubljana, Slovenian capital, to visit this charming and bustling town recognized as a Green capital of Europe.
Included: transfers, Bled castle entrance, coffee and cake, walk around Bled lake, Ljubljana sightseeing, experienced local guide in English Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Zagreb
Departure Time :8-9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.