Small Group Day Tour Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Lunch
Avoid crowds and enjoy a more personalized experience with this private tour to the Pyramids of Giza . In the company of an Egyptologist guide, learn about the history and mysteries of these world-famous sites and enjoy a camel ride around the pyramids
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup
- Bottled water
- Camel ride
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza Pyramids, built to endure an eternity, have done just that. The monumental tombs are relics of Egypt's Old Kingdom era and were constructed some 4,500 years ago.
Egypt's pharaohs expected to become gods in the afterlife. To prepare for the next world they erected temples to the gods and massive pyramid tombs for themselves—filled with all the things each ruler would need to guide and sustain himself in the next world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cairo + GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.