Small-group Delhi High Tea Experience
During this luxurious 2.5-hour small-group experience you will be part of an elaborate tea tasting with some of the finest classic Indian teas carefully sourced and prepared just for you. In true Indian tradition, you will also savor a lavish spread of quintessential Indian snacks while participating in lively discussions and timeless tales shared over generations and narrated by the host family.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- 15 different teas from across India
- Bottled water
- Food tasting- 8 to 10 homemade, traditional, and authentic Indian items
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Arrive to the host family’s home at 4:30pm, which is nestled in Chanakyapuri, a suburb of Lutyens Delhi and a stone's throw away from the British High Commission and the American Embassy. The decor is an ode to old-world glamor and a connoisseur's delight, redolent with the heritage and legacy of the family; the original builders of New Delhi. Every wall, surface, and corner have been elegantly curated in an eclectic mix of styles — Mughal, Persian and Kashmiri — woven together in perfect harmony.
You will experience home cooked food with family recipes handed down like treasured secrets through many generations. The spices used by your chefs are a fragrant masala mix specially prepared for each dish. A selection of classic Indian teas will end each feast. This is a sensual treat that trails across the length and breadth of tea country from the verdant Doaars of Darjeeling to the blue Nilgiris of South India. From each region your host’s have sourced the finest varieties; black, white, and a range of green to summon the full gamut of Indian tea. The tea tasting will transport you to the exclusive tea gardens of Darjeeling, Assam, and Sikkim culminating with homemade special masala chai and savories. The tea event will end approximately at 7pm.
Departure Point :Chanakyapuri
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Concludes at Chanakyapuri, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi - 110021
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimal amount of walking is involved
- Personal food and drinks are not allowed except for infants or medical purposes
- Photography is allowed
- Minimum number of 4 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.