Small-Group Florence Tour with David and Duomo Admission
Small group of maximum 12 participants or less
Learn in the company of a local expert
Skip-the-line Accademia tickets to admire Michelangelo's David
Understand the Baptistery and Giotto's bell tower from outside
Direct access to Brunelleschi's dome (cupola)
All-inclusive ticket for each participant includes the monuments of the religious center: Giotto’s Belltower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Baptistery, Santa Reparata church, Grande Museo del Duomo (valid for 72 hrs)
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guides
- Small-group tour for a more personalised and interactive experience
- Pre-reserved tickets to see statue of David at the Accademia
- Pre-reserved tickets for the climb up to the dome of the cathedral
- All inclusive ticket for the monuments of the religious center valid for 72 hours
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Brunelleschi's dome
- Entry/Admission - The Baptistery of St. John
- Entry/Admission - Giotto's Bell Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Interior visit of the cathedral in high season
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Meet your expert guide and join the group at the Accademia gates to start your tour with pre-reserved tickets and a separate entrance.
This is a small group tour for a more interactive and personalized experience.
See two of the major sites: David and the Duomo efficiently. Enjoy pre-reserved tickets to see the Accademia Gallery.
The Accademia houses Michelangelo's David, easily the most famous sculpture in the world. Learn the story of the famous David statue and its creator Michelangelo.
Once inside, you'll also see Michelangelo's unfinished and powerful work named Prisoners, along with works of other famous artists.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brunelleschi's dome, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
We organize a pre-reserved ticket for you to climb the famous dome of Brunelleschi of the Cathedral of Florence.
A visit to the cupola of the Florence Duomo is a must-do, but with it comes big crowds and long lines. Gain priority access to the Dome with your guide, climb to the top and soak up the spectacular views of the city. It’s the perfect way to see Florence.
It is also a good way to see the inside of the cathedral in case you are visiting in high season.
The only way to see the inside of the dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence it offers is to climb its 463 steps.
The route takes you by the interior of the dome where you can admire Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment up close.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
See the Baptistry famous with its doors right in front of the cathedral Santa Maria Del Fiore. These are the Gates of Paradise but what you’ll see here are the copies of the original. ( originals are in the Museum).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Giotto's Bell Tower, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
We end our tour just outside Giotto's bell tower: one of the four principal monuments on the Piazza del Duomo.
Clad in white, red and green marble like the cathedral adjacent to it, the majestic square bell tower, considered to be the most beautiful campanile in Italy and probably designed more for decorative than for functional purposes.
There's a large projecting terrace at the top, after a climb of over 400 steps, functions as a panoramic roof. It is the final feature in Talenti's design, replacing a spire in Giotto's original plan.
You may choose to climb the bell tower at your own leisure.
Your tickets are valid for 72 hours.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dome climb is done at the end of the tour and generally takes around 1 hr
- Sleeveless shirts and shorts are not allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Please note the all included ticket of 72 hours is on hold for the current situation. We only have access to the Dome Climb.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.