Small Group - Full Day Sacred Valley tour in Cusco
This is a group tour with Maximun 14 participants, You will visit the Sacred valley of the incas in a calm way, starting in Cusco city at 8:00 am an then going to visit the main touristic attracctions on this wonderfull valley. such as Pisaq, Urubamba Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero.
Along the way you will see the main activities of the local people on the andes, groups of families on their farms, kids taking care of their herds of sheeps or helping to theyr moms on some daily activities.
You will be on the middle of the most important and productive area of the ancient inca Empire, Let´s enjoy this amazing adventure !.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Small Group - Around 14 persons.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets (S/. 70.00)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rainbow Mountain Cusco, Urb. Balconcillo k - 10, Cusco 08004 Peru
the rainbow mountain is the new attraction of peru, one of the hidden gems of our country, peru!.
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
the sacred valley is the most beautiful area on our way to machu picchu, here you can see the archaeological sites of Pisac, Ollantaytambo and chinchero.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Pisac is a village in southern Peru’s Sacred Valley region. It's known for its lively handicrafts market in the main square. A path winds from the square past agricultural terraces up to Pisac Archaeological Park, a hilltop Incan citadel with ancient temples, plazas and the Intihuatana, a stone structure thought to have been a sundial. Views from the top stretch across the Quitamayo gorge and surrounding valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Ollantaytambo is a village in the Sacred Valley of south Peru, set on the Urubamba River amid snow-capped mountains. It's known for the Ollantaytambo ruins, a massive Inca fortress with large stone terraces on a hillside. Major sites within the complex include the huge Sun Temple and the Princess Baths fountain. The village's old town is an Inca-era grid of cobblestoned streets and adobe buildings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
Chinchero is a small Andean Indian village located high up on the windswept plains of Anta at 3765m about 30km from Cusco. There are beautiful views overlooking the Sacred Valley of the Incas, with the Cordillera Vilcabamba and the snow-capped peak of Salkantay dominating the western horizon. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Its major claim to tourism is its colourful Sunday market which is much less tourist-orientated than the market at Pisac. The village mainly comprises mud brick (adobe) houses, and locals still go about their business in traditional dress. The village may have been an important town in Inca times. The most striking remnant of this period is the massive stone wall in the main plaza which has ten trapezoidal niches. The construction of the wall and many other ruins and agricultural terraces (which are still in use) are attributed to Inca Tupac Yupanqui who possibly used Chinchero as a kind of country resort.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our Meeting Point and dropoff is on Regocijo Square (one block away from Cusco´s Main Square)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Van will go with 50% of seats available while covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.