Small-Group Half-Day Whale-Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Enjoy a small-group marine eco-activity where you'll be able to witness the power and gentleness of magnificent animals: Humpback whales. You will be guided into the wonders of whales, by a specialized guide ( biologist, ecologist or naturalist). The boats are small and have a bathroom. The tour will follow the regulations for the activity, so you will enjoy it as much as possible, without disturbing the whales. Join in and meet these amazing and graceful giants and become a responsible whale watcher!
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft Beverages
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $40 pesos per person port tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Depart from Marina Vallarta and Cruise in Bahia de Banderas, while whale watching , following them respectfully. Guided by a specialized tour guide ( biologist, naturalist, ecologist)
• Vallarta Natours, Calle Popa Muelle I4, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Departure Point :Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles, Condominios Marina Sol S/N, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Rain or shine the tour will depart.
- Seasonal operating December to March
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers of travelers apply. If not met, booked guest will be offered a refund or date change
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.