Small-Group Jungle Bike Tour from Rio de Janeiro
Embark on a thrilling 5-hour bike tour, beginning at the Christ the Redeemer Statue and going through Tijuca National Park with a small group, limited to 4 people. Start the day atop Corcovado Mountain at the Christ the Redeemer statue. After taking in the amazing views, descend down jungle roads in Tijuca National Park, where you'll see waterfalls and exotic flora and fauna. Roundtrip transport from your accommodation and all bike equipment is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Begin the tour with pickup from your Rio accommodation at 8am. From there, drive to the top of Corcovado Mountain and visit the Christ the Redeemer Statue. This monument is known to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World and is Brazil's most well-known landmark. After enjoying the panoramic views of the city, start your bike ride on Paineiras road, with stops for photos along the way. Cycle the road until you and your group reach the jungle.
As you ride through the jungle, you will be surrounded by the sounds of birds chirping and bugs buzzing around you. Keep your eyes peeled for wild animals such as monkeys, toucans, and sloths. There are small waterfalls that you can use as a natural shower to cool off from the ride.
After your journey through the jungle, you will return your bike and be dropped off at your Rio hotel at approximately 1pm.
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.