Small-Group Karlštejn Castle and Koneprusy Caves Tour
Combine the best of Bohemian Nature and Culture in one day! Join our small-group tour to visit the Koněprusy Caves - the largest cave system in Bohemia. Marvel at the beauty of countless limestone formations and little underground lakes. Enjoy the true Bohemian lunch and beer which come afterwards. Visit the Karlštejn Castle, the 14th century residence of Bohemian Kings and a place of safekeeping royal treasures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or other comfortable vehicle
- Bottled water
- Cab to the castle
- Entry/Admission - KonEpruske jeskynE
- Entry/Admission - Karlstejn Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wenceslas Monument, Vaclavske namesti, Prague Czech Republic
You will be picked up by our air-conditioned vehicle between 8.00 and 8.30 at your Prague residence. You will enjoy the scenic and informative ride which takes approx. 30mins. Our Eglish-speaking guide will tell you all that interests you about the Czech culture, nature or history.
Stop At: KonEpruske jeskynE, Koneprusy Czech Republic
After arriving at the Koněprusy Caves southwest of Prague (a Czech Cultural Monument located in the Bohemian Karst Protected Landscape Area), you will join a guided excursion of the largest underground cave system in Bohemia. Admire the majestic stalagmites and stalactites all around you. Learn about the prehistoric Celtic settlements which existed there. Visit the jaw-dropping limestone domes and halls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Upon arriving to the Karlstejn visit we will take a cab that will transport us up the hill to the castle where you will visit the 14th century residence of medieval Bohemian kings which protected the Crown Jewels and other royal tresures. Admire the collections of art as well as many historical relics. The tour is guided and delivered in English (basic tour- can't guarantee size of the group- can vary based on the season).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lom Velka Amerika, Morina 267 17 Czech Republic
After well deserved traditional Bohemian lunch in Czech style tavern, where you will taste some of the best beer in the world. and hear authentic bohemian anecdotes and stories we will head to visit Great America quarry. We stop on picture taking spot or do full walk around the quarry (depending on your preference and weather conditions).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Můstek, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
All Prague hotels or other places of accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.