Small Group Paris City Tour and River Cruise with Champagne
Small Group tour limited to 8 people to discover the highlights of Paris on an interactive 4-hour tour with driver live guide in english.
Take the advantage of the live guide to have time to do walking tour in the heart of Paris, Notre Dame and the Marais and also Montmartre with their famous painting in Place du tertre .
Finish your tour by a one hour river seine cruise with a glass of champagne .
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Professional driver guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Stop by for photo
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Place des Vosges 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
Stop and spend time to visit the square, pass through the Maison victor hugo and Luxury Art Gallery. Discover the District of le Marais
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The famous square with the Ritz, Chanel, and the luxury Jewelries shops.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Pass through the Palace Crillon, the tuileries and admire the champs elysées perspective
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Iconic Moulin rouge
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
the famous place du tertre with the painting , the Basilica Sacré coeur
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
The Charles Garnier Opera
Stop At: Saint Germain des Pres Quarter, Place St-Germain-des-Pres, 75006 Paris France
pass through the Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots , the Sorbonne, the pantheon
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The most beautiful street of the World
Pass By: La Madeleine, Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris France
Founded by Napoléon 1er , The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army.
Departure Point :Place de l'Opéra, Paris, France
Departure Time :Small Group Paris City Tour and River Cruise with Champagne 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Private tour 4/21/2020 - 4/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.