Small Group Sunset Tour of East Oahu
Enjoy beautiful beaches & a breathtaking sunset on this 3 hour small group tour. Escape the rush of Waikiki and head to Oahu's east side, where some of the island's nicest beaches are tucked in the rocky coast. Leave sandy footprints at Sandy Beach, see the rated #1 Beach in the U.S. from Makapu'u Lookout and see the Halona Blowhole.During season we do a little whale watching before watching the sun set behind Diamond Head. This small group tour is a personalized experience, and throughout the tour you'll learn the area's enchanting history and culture.
Start times are differ form winter to summer. Please call us to schedule the pick up time!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Waimanalo Beach
- Entry/Admission - Makapu'u Point
- Entry/Admission - Makapu'u Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sandy Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Beach
- Entry/Admission - Nu’uanu Pali
- Entry/Admission - Spitting Cave of Portlock
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head Crater
- Entry/Admission - China Walls
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Individual tour video souvenir (available to purchase)
- Your 3-hour tour begins at your Waikiki hotel when you are picked up. Leave the rush of the city behind and escape to the eastern shore, where you'll get to see beaches like Waimanalo— rated the #1 beach in America. This is a small group tour with max 7 guests and you will have a personalized experience with stops that are catered to your group.
While driving the coast in an air-conditioned luxury van, we stop at Makapu'u Lookout to scan the horizon for whales during winter or watch the waves at Sandy Beach during a powerful summer swell. You will see the Halona Blowhole and the famous Eternity Beach from the Movie "From here to Eternity" and "50 first Dates". Throughout the entire sunset tour, your local guide will tell you the legends and history behind this coastline, including tales of the epic battle that was fought at the Pali Lookout, before driving back into Waikiki for a drop-off around 7pm.
Make sure to take plenty pictures or let our guide take them for you. All DanielsHawaii Tourguides can take pictures and videos for you during the tour and create a nice souvenir video of your tour with us (surcharge).
The tour start time depends on the season (summer/winter). Please call us to schedule the exact start time of your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you have any questions about the tour, the pickup location or if you are interested in activities in Hawaii, please call: +1 808 384-0116Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety First - We recommend to book a PRIVATE Tour. Please check Daniels Hawaii Private Tours. We highly recommend to wear a mask in the vehicle. We encourage to practice social distancing when possible. FREE disinfecting wipes for guests. Face masks available for purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.