Small Group Tour : Capri Island and Blue Grotto from Naples
Your incredible experience across the sea towards Capri takes place by jetfoil. The tour includes the Blue Grotto if the weather permits.This magical natural cavern is filled with a majestic shade of blue formed as sunlight passes through the tunnel opening and shines upon the water.Continuing on,you will reach via minibus some picturesque locations, including the well-known Mamma Mia Road leading towards Anacapri which has the most scenic landscapes.Whilst here, embrace the charm that the village has to offer, from the small characteristic streets to must-see landmarks including Villa San Michele .Built by the Swedish doctor, Axel Munthe it is a notable site with an enchanting garden.Moving on, the tour takes you to La Piazzetta, the heart of the island. The buzzing area is bursting with bars, unique shopping stores, well-known cafes to enjoy the afternoon sun with an espresso. The tour concludes riding back to Marina Grande.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared Hydrofoil
- Shared boat ride tour around the island ( if Blue grotto is closed)
- Blue Grotto admission tickets
- Transport by Minibus
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Molo Beverello, Via Marina, 80100, Naples Italy
Here is the main port and where the tour begins if you have accommodation in Naples or arrive by cruise ship.
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
This is a magically stunning natural cave accessible by boat open to visit if the sea waters are calm.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
This is the second stop of the tour located in Anacapri, the second largest center of the island. You can opt to spend time exploring the village by foot or chairlift to Mount Solaro.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Commonly known as La Piazzetta, this is Capri’s main square and the center of life on the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- High waves could impede the entrance to the Blue Grotto. If this happens on the day of your tour, you will visit another attraction on the island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- On the day of the tour, the signed voucher has to be delivered to the guide
- Please Note: hotel pickup is not included for this activity, however it will be requested at the time of booking with an additional cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe. All the vehicles are regularly sanitized as required by the COVID19 legislation.We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.