Small-Group Tour of East Oahu's Famous Beaches
The east of Oahu has some of the island's most postcard-worthy sights. This 4-hour tour is the perfect way to experience those sights like a local. See Waimanalo beach —rated #1 in America— and explore the rugged Makapu'u Coast while stopping to watch whales in winter. Visit sights where Hollywood films were shot and get inside tips from your local guide about popular places to shop & eat. Top it off with Hawaiian history and local secrets. Definitely a highlight of your vacation.
Some of the popular Stops & Spots on the tour:
• Waikiki Secret Beaches
• Diamond Head Beach Lookout
• Halona Blowhole
• #1 Beach in the USA
• One of the most dangerous beaches in the USA
• Eternity Beach (From here to Eternity Movie)
• Pali Lookout
• Downtown Honolulu
• Iolani Palace
Individual Souvenir Video & Pictures available for purchase.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Individual Tour Video Souvenir (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waikiki, Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Free Pickup at all Waikiki Hotels.
Surcharge for Pickup outside of Waikiki. Please call and let us know where you would like to be picked up.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Kalakaua Ave Kuhio Beach Park, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Learn about Duke Kahanamoku, a famous Hawaiian who re-invented swimming and won gold medals.
Pass By: Kapiolani Park, 3840 Paki Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4523
This beautiful park right at the bottom of Diamond Head has a very interesting history.
Stop At: Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium, Oahu, HI
Learn about this forgotten War Memorial in Waikiki. Before it was used by the military during WWII it was used for swim competition. World records were set and broken in this salt water pool.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Makapu'u Beach, 41-095 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1808
Amazing beach right next to the beautiful mountains. Great for bodyboarding and relaxing.
Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
A historical spot on the island of Oahu. This is the place of one of the biggest battles in ancient Hawaiian history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Waimanalo Beach, 41 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1299
Rated the #1 beach in the United States.
Stop At: Sandy Beach Park, 8801 Kalanianaole Hwy, Oahu, HI 96825
One of the most dangerous beaches in the US. Our guides are happy to let you know why...
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Nature Preserve and some say it's the best place to snorkel in Hawaii....
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
Amazing Lava Tub - when the waves are right you can see water spout up to 20 feet.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you have any questions please call: +1 808 384-0116Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety First - We recommend to book a PRIVATE Tour. Please check Daniels Hawaii Private Tours. We highly recommend to wear a mask in the vehicle. We encourage to practice social distancing when possible. FREE disinfecting wipes for guests. Face masks available for purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.