Small Group Wine-Day Trip from Paris: Chambord Castle and Loire Valley Wines
Discover the wonders of the Loire Valley with this Wineries & Castles full-day tour from Paris! Visit the magnificent Château de Chambord, enjoy a gourmet wine & food pairing lunch at a family-run winery of the Touraine Wine region and enjoy a visit and tasting in a second Loire Valley winery. White, red, rosé, sparkling and sweet wines, you’ll be amazed by the diversity of Loire Valley wines! This small-group tour limited to 8 people includes round-trip transportation by air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at your hotel (if located in Paris), drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan (8 passengers max)
- Guided visit of a Loire Valley Winery, followed by a wine tasting
- Audio-guided visit of Chambord Castle
- Gourmet lunch at a family-run winery with Loire Valley wine and food pairing
- English-speaking driver guide, expert in wine, sharing knowledge and anecdotes
- Stop in the vineyard for a vine growing introduction
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
What's excluded :
- Do you want to see splendid Renaissance Castles and taste delicious Loire Valley wines? After an early morning pickup, you will travel with your knowledgeable guide about 2 hours south of the city towards Chambord Castle. En route, bite into flaky croissants and pastries while hearing about the wine-making region of Loire and its heritage.
You will arrive at Chambord Castle in the morning for an audio-guided tour. Come away knowing the secrets behind this magnificent « Château », constructed by King Francis I of France five hundred years ago. Back in your air-conditioned minivan, pass through the vineyards of Touraine, Vouvray and Montlouis sur Loire.
Settle in at a family-run Vouvray Wine estate, where you’ll meet the winemaker and enjoy a delicious meal of traditional food, paired with a wine tasting. After lunch, discover another family-run winery and depending on availability, taste sparkling white wines, dry and sweet white wines, red and rosé wines.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels if located in central Paris - Otherwise, meeting point that will be decided with the customerReturn point: Drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability.
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour to give you an exact pick up time (usually between 7-7:30 AM)
- Not wheelchair accessible, some stairs to access the underground cellars
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Private tours (including for bigger groups) are possible upon request; please specify at the time of the booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.