Small Groupe Private Excursion to Avignon and Aix en Provence
This full-day guided tour takes you to Aix-en-Provence to visit the old town and to walk on the cours Mirabeau with its opulent 17th-century architecture.
Then Head up to Avignon and discover the Papal city of the 14th century and it's big monuments like Pope Palace ,the Biggst Gothic Monument in Europe ,Also get on the Avignon Bridge and Enjoy the scenic view of the town (Entrance Fees Not included it) .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the morning in Arles and move Towards to Aix en Provence your guided tour with a walk along the cours Mirabeau where you can admire the rich 17th - 18th century architecture and charming typical cafés, before heading to the Old Town of Aix (le Vieil Aix). Explore this area, enter the charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir.
If wanted, you will be able to make an optional stop at the Atelier Paul Cezanne (not included) and learn all about this famous post-impressionist painter, native from Aix-en-Provence. See his studio where he created many of his pieces, including the renown Bathers (Les Grandes Baigneuses).
After that Drive to Avignon For almost one hour of drive Your day starts with a Visit to the historic commune of Avignon on this fascinating Excursion. You'll visit numerous points of interest through out this tour, which serves as a great introduction to this charming area. This private Tour from Marseilles offers a lot of experience for guests.Architecture is a huge attraction in this small commune, and you'll see plenty of it as you make your way around town. During this tour, you can expect to see structures like the Avignon Bridge, notable Pope Palace, and the famous historic center and specially the clock Tower square . While this is a guided tour, you will have free time to do some exploration; enjoy shopping at boutiques, visit the city's main palace (entrance fee not included), or just look around and take in the views.
In the end Back to Arles
Departure Point :Hotel Jules Cesar Arles 9 Boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel Jules Cesar Arles
9 Boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.