Snæfellsnes Peninsula Small Group Tour Including Lunch from Reykjavík
Join us as we head west on a full day magical mystical tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula and surroundings. Countless lunar landscapes and volcanic vistas lie in store for us as we drive west out of Reykjavik and head towards the magnificent Snæfellsjökull. This tour offers some amazing photo opportunities at some major landmarks like the stunning Kirkjufell mountain and Djupalonssandur black beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Lysuholslaug
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ytri Tunga Beach, Arnarstapi Iceland
We will pay a visit to a seal colony that can be seen throughout the whole year.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Lysuholslaug, 356, Snaefellsnesvegur, Snaefellsbaer Iceland
An amazing home-cooked meal in this farm is always guaranteed.
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Stop At: Budir Church, Gardsbrun 6, Budir Iceland
We stop in the old hamlet of Buðir to see one of the few black churches in the country, painted with pitch.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arnarstapi, Iceland
Uniquely-formed remnants of ancient basalt volcanic dikes sticking out from the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Djupalonssandur Beach, Utnesvegur, Hellnar Iceland
It is a beautiful pebbled beach, with a series of rocks of mysterious form emerging from the ocean. We'll see the rests of a shipwreck on the beach, as well as big stones which people tried to lift and test their strength in the days of the fishing stations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Snaefellsjokull National Park & Glacier, Klettsbud 7 Hellissandur Iceland
A glacier sits atop the active stratovolcano of the same name that took centre stage in the Jules Verne sci-fi novel, ‘Journey to the Centre of the Earth’.
Stop At: Kirkjufell Mountain, Road 54, Grundarfjorour 350 Iceland
With its 463 meters, Kirkjufell (Church Mountain) is one of the most photographed mountains in Iceland, also known as “Arrow Head Mountain” on Game of Thrones.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup everywhere from Reykjavik area. For some streets in the downtown Reykjavik are, usage of bus stops is required. If your hotel or accommodation does not appear in the list, please enter your accommodation in the special requirements field.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.