Snow or Ski Day Trip from Seoul
On this 9-hour day trip, enjoy skiing or play in the snow at one of the premier ski resorts near Seoul. This family friendly tour includes comfortable round trip transportation from Central Seoul.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Ski gear (skis, poles, boots & gloves) rental (if Ski Tour option selected)
- Basic ski lesson (if Ski Tour option is selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Optional items for ski and snow tours
- Ski suit rental: KRW 15,000 per set
- Ski goggles rental : KRW 10,000 per piece
- Ski helmet rental : KRW 10,000 per piece
- Moving-walk ticket : KRW 25,000 per person (proper for beginner)
- Ski lift ticket : KRW 50,000 per person (for half-day)
- Sightseeing lift ticket : KRW 20,000 per person
- Snow sliding ticket (available from mid Dec. to mid Feb.) : KRW 18,000 per person
- Start your snow day with pick-up at Myeongdong station exit 4 at 08:00am and a 1-hour drive to the ski resort in a climate-controlled vehicle.
On your way to either, Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort or Jisan Ski Resort hear from your guide about the options and rules for skiing and other snow-based activities at the resort.
Expect to receive confirmation about the resort a couple of days before your departure date, with the resort choice made depending on weather, road, and slope conditions.
Before arriving at the slopes, stop at a ski shop to rent the necessary gear. Then skiers will head to the ski resort for a 1-hour beginning ski lesson and free time to ski afterwards with the instructor supervision.
If you choose the snow sledding, your guide provides the necessary tickets (at additional cost and only available from mid-December to mid-February).
You can purchase lunch at the resort's restaurants and snack shops.
In the late afternoon, return your rentals and head back to Seoul.
Stop at a Korean ginseng center before your tour ends with drop-off at Myeongdong station.
Departure Point :명동역 4번출구, 1-3 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour can be operated with Chinese speaking instructor with a minimum of 3 people
- Not recommended skiing or snow sledding for participants with back problems, medical conditions and pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.