Snow or Ski Day Trip to Yongpyong or Phoenix Park Resort from Seoul
On this 11-hour day trip from Seoul, enjoy skiing and other winter activities at Yongpyong Ski Resort or Phoenix Park Ski Resort, two of the venues for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games. This family-friendly excursion includes comfortable round trip transportation form Seoul.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Ski gear (skis, poles, boots and gloves) rental, if ski tour option is selected
- Basic ski lesson for 1 hour, if ski tour option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Yong Pyong Ski Resort
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Lunch / food and drinks
- Optional items for ski and snow tours (Below items are not included in the price.):
- Snow sliding fees
- Ski suit rental - KRW 20,000 per set
- Ski goggles rental - KRW 10,000 per piece
- Ski helmet rental - KRW 10,000 per piece
- Ski lift ticket - KRW 60,000 per person
- Sightseeing gondola ticket : KRW 14,000 per adult / KRW 10,000 per child
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yong Pyong Ski Resort, 130 Daegwalnyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do, South Korea
Early in the morning, you will be picked up from Myeongdong station exit 4 at 7:00am and your guide will inform you of rules for skiing and other activities on your way to the resort.
Pending on weather and local conditions on the day of the tour, you will head to either Yongpyeong Ski Resort or Phoenix Park Ski Resort, which is about a 2 to 2.5 hour drive from Seoul.
Yongpyong Ski Resort is located in high mountains and offers 28 ski slopes. It has hosted many international competitions and will be one of the main venues for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
Phoenix Park Ski Resort offers 17 slopes that cater to various ski levels. It is known to be an environmentally friendly resort and will hold the free-style ski and snowboard competitions in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
En route, you will stop by a ski shop to rent necessary gear for your chosen activity.
For those that selected skiing, head to the ski resort where your instructor will provide more information on how to begin.
The instructor will give you a basic ski lesson for about 1 hour and you will be able to ski freely afterwards with the supervision of your instructor.
For non-skiers, you can take a sightseeing gondola to get to the top of the mountain where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while appreciating the beautiful view.
Depending on weather and local conditions, snow sliding is also available.
Lunch is not included but there are restaurants and snack shops available at the resort.
After enjoying your time at the resort, you will head back to Seoul and will be dropped off at the Myeongdong station.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :명동역 4번출구, 1-3 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 adults per booking is required
- Not recommended skiing or snow sliding for participants with back problems, medical problems or pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.