Snowshoeing in High Tatras: Zdiar to Bachledova Valley
A guided snowshoeing adventure in the scenic High Tatra Mountains. Follow in the footsteps of smugglers on our hand-picked routes that will showcase the best of this beautiful region. Starting in the traditional village of Zdiar, you will collect your snowshoes and head up into the mountains. Walking along, you will be treated to magnificent views of snow-capped peaks and mountain scenery. A day trip is the perfect opportunity to try this cool activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- High Tatras village pickup
- High Tatras village drop-off
- English-speaking local guide
- Snowshoe and pole hire
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Muzeum Zdiarsky Dom, Zdiar Slovakia
Learn about the way how locals used to live.
Departure Point :Strednica, 059 55 Ždiar, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Bachledova dolina, 059 55 Ždiar-Bachledova dolina, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.