Solheimajokull Glacier 3-Hour Small-Group Hike
Grab your hiking boots and get ready, because you’re going to hike Sólheimajökull glacier in southern Iceland on this 3 hour, small-group tour. This is a comprehensive glacier tour, where you’ll learn about these massive natural phenomena from your guide and be provided with all the necessary equipment to get some exercise in full comfort and safety.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Glacier Guide
- All the Necessary Glacier Equipment: Helmets, Harness, and Ice Axe
- Small Group (12 Participants Max)
What's excluded :
- Hiking boots (available for rent)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Reykjavík or other areas
- Food and drinks
Join this tour to see and experience natural wonders that are almost almost out of this world! Sólheimajökull is an outlet of Mýrdalsjökull, the 4th biggest glacier in Iceland.
• Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
Departure Point :Sólheimajökull, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Good hiking shoes are necessary
- Please be at the starting location 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.