Sorrento Positano and Pompeii
Naples Hotel or port of call, our driver will bring you along the most popular highlights of the Neapolitan and Amalfitan Riviera. This tour will be conducted by van or small mini-coaches, giving you the opportunity to reach
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departing from your cruiseship arrival pier with our professionally driver guide, you will pass Mount Vesuvius before turning south and getting to Sorrento. Here you can walk through the old part of the town to see the marquetry, fine linens, leather goods and sample the famous Limoncello liqueur. Stroll around this very popular resort perched atop a seaside cliff like so many picturesque villages along the coast.
Further along the coast, you will reach Positano, where a picture postcard comes to life, a patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of beach, which is dotted with brightly colored fishing boats.
Enjoy time at leisure to explore this elegant spot with its designer boutiques, shops, and seaside cafes.
Positano is predominately pedestrian with many steps and inclines, we suggest to wear comfortable shoes.
After Positano we will proceed to Pompeii, the old City where one of the ancient world's worst disasters preserved time. You will tour Pompeii, where you will see life as it was lived in 79 AD. Once a thriving empire, it was devastated by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius when 30 feet of volcanic ash and pumice stone covered the city. As you enter Pompeii by one of its ancient Gates, a short walk takes you to the city's hub, the Forum. Surrounded by lavish temples and porticoes, you will begin to grasp the lifestyle of the inhabitants. Admire the mansions and the art of wealthy patricians who moved to Pompeii to escape the turmoil of Rome; view countless paintings and inscriptions. See the streets with raised pavements on both sides and the stepping-stones that ensured pedestrians a safe crossing at intersections.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your accommodation address or your train/flight/ship detailsAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.