Sound and light Show at Pyramids and Sphinx area
It shows the glory of Egyptian history, it's lovely to stand in front of one of the seven wonders in the world and hear the history speaks about itself in a loud voice with the effect of the sounds and lights system, it makes you feel proud even if you aren't from the same country, gaining new experience by knowing new culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- -Transfer in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- -Entrance to the show.
- -All the taxes.
What's excluded :
- -Extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sound & Light Egypt, Sphinx Square, Giza 00202 Egypt
Available Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy an excursion to attend the Sound and Light Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as Thermoses IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Then you will return to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.