Southeast Edmonton Roots and Resources Bus Tour
Journey through time during this 1.5-hour Prairie city bus tour. Discover when Edmonton was a fur trading fort and when Edmonton began to grow with the use of coal. Continue all the way to present day Edmonton, which is considered to be the powerhouse of the petroleum industry. Learn about the cities growth in relation to the railroad expansion and uncover both the workmanlike and polished parts of the city. This tour will highlight Chinatown, Little Italy, Highlands, Anthony Henday, French District, Cloverdale, and much more. Choose from one of five departure times when you book.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Driver/English speaking guide
- Transport by an air conditioned 24-seat coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Citadel Theatre, 9828 101a Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3C6 Canada
Meet at Churchill Square besides Tix on the Square 15 minutes prior to departure. Board an air conditioned 24-seat turtletop bus.
Stop At: University of Alberta, 116 St. and 85 Ave., Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2N8 Canada
Discover Edmonton through the eyes of your tour guide/driver. This trip will cover approximately 25 miles (40 km) in length and there will be a stop available for photo opportunities.
Stop At: Little Italy, 95 Street, from 105 Avenue to 109A Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5H 2E3 Canada
Gain some knowledge of Alberta’s history, "secret locations", Chinatown, Little Italy, Edmonton’s economic history, Ukrainian immigration, Bonnie Doon, city development, and much more.
Stop At: Chinatown, 97 Street to the east and 101 Street to the west, from105 Avenue to 110A Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Be prepared for the unexpected. Questions during the tour are both welcomed are encouraged.
Stop At: Big E Tours, Edmonton, Alberta T6J 2E7 Canada
Your tour will conclude at the original departure point approximately 90-minutes post start time.
Departure Point :9930 102 Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 5H7, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guests may bring food and drinks onto the bus for personal consumption
- Booster seats are unavailable so please make any necessary arrangements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For those guests without masks we will have disposable masks on the bus for sale at a low cost
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.