Soviet Berlin I - Behind the Iron Curtain
Learn more about the end of the Third Reich in Berlin, the establishment of the Soviet Occupation, the Cold War in Berlin, the Berlin Wall, and life behind the Iron Curtain.
Join us on a tour in the center of Berlin. Experience Soviet history right in the heart of this exciting metropolis. We follow the footsteps of the Red Army during the last great battle of World War II in Europe. You will learn about the Soviets as an occupying power and how Berlin became one of the most important battlefields of the Cold War.
On this special tour, you will pass by some of the most famous sights in Berlin and get to know the Soviet history of these places.
★ 3,5h walking tour through the city center of Berlin
★ Price: 25€/ person
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- + Small groups (max. 15 persons) so that quality is guaranteed
+ A likeable local guide
+ An exciting tour through Berlin-Mitte by the specialist for tours about Berlin’s Soviet history
+ You will see some of Berlin's best-known sights, The Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie and the Gendarmenmarkt
+ A booking confirmation by email with further information
★ Meeting point: Berlin-Hauptbahnhof/Main Station (you will receive information about the exact meeting point after your booking)
Come 15 minutes early; we start on time
★ Endpoint: Gendarmenmarkt
★ Duration: approx. 3.5 hours, easy five kilometer walk
The tour takes place in any weather. Please think of adequate clothing. A ticket for the subway (1 trip, Berlin AB) is required - please buy it in advance.
Departure Point :Berlin Main Station
Return Detail :Tour ends at the Gendarmenmarkt.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.