Spice Tour by the door tours
The Spice Tour is one of the most popular excursions in Zanzibar, the Spice Island. Zanzibar was one of the world’s leading producers of spices such as clove, nutmeg and cinnamon. Tour takes you to on organic farm with wide variety of plants around the year. You don’t just see, you also touch, smell and taste
per adult from
4 hours 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
Spices and herbs were originally introduced to Zanzibar by Portuguese traders in the 16th century, brought from their colonies in South America and India.
This tour is a walking tour in a spice farm (shamba). While there, you shall see how the spices, herbs and fruits grow and are cultivated. Your tour guide will describe how the crops can be used.
You will be smelling and tasting spices, herbs and tropical fruits such as clove, lemongrass, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, vanilla, coconuts, papaya, chili, black pepper, jackfruit, cardamom, cassava and oranges.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered We pick up all our clients from any where in Zanzibar, free pickups for all travelers who stays in Hotels that are located in Stone town. There will be a pick-up fee for travelers who stay in Hotels located out side stone town. Pick-up fees will will depend on the distance of the location.Airports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- malindi ferry
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- There are natural ways to treat this disease if our visitor needs to be treated and we can prepare him or her. this approach has enabled Tanzanians to be covid-free and to be safe places, schools have been opened and colleges have returned to normal life.Tanzania is the right place for your safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.