Spirits On Foot- Beer, Spirits & Wine Crawl
Eat & Drink Like A New Yorker! Like having a friend in NY!
After all the sightseeing this is a great way to relax and go to places you might not find on your own. We believe in freedom. This tour specializes in NY state beers with all other types of drink options available besides beer. You choose what you like and how much. Our format allows you to meet/mingle with others from around the world on this easy walk to three very different local drinking and eating places. All our stops are within a few blocks of each other in MIdtown. The tour is planned for about three hours but guests often hang around longer with new friends. Many guests enjoy snacks or dinner at the last stop. Specials are available throughout the tour but you can order whatever you like. Food On Foot Tours is a member of the TripAdvisor Hall Of Fame!
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Licensed local professional guide
- Walking Pub Crawl
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Guests will walk by the building.
Departure Point :5 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :West 34th Street, W 34th St, New York, NY, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age and tour age is 21 years old.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver.
- Those in a wheelchair may be in separate seating with their group at last stop (based on availability).
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately.
- Vegetarian option is available at last stop if food is ordered.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and all walking is within a few blocks in one neighborhood.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.