St. John's Walking Food Tour
Experience a three hour walking food tour through the historical streets of downtown St. John's.
Your guide will take you to five locally owned restaurants and cafes along Duckworth Street and Water Street for a delicious sampling from each of their menus. All the while intriguing you with interesting accounts of times gone by, along with insider information about the ever-changing downtown scene!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Newfoundland Chocolate Company, 166 Duckworth St, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1C 1G2 Canada
This is the first stop on the tour!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :166 Duckworth St, St. John's, NL A1C 1G3, Canada
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :189 Water St, St. John's, NL A1C 1B4, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.