St Lucia Shore Excursion: Soufriere Tour
Experience St Lucia on this Soufriere Tour shore excursion which will give you memories to cherish and enjoy for years to come. The tour is as informative as it is exhilarating, because with on this tour its all about you! It is often said that you have not experienced St Lucia if you have not visited the town of Soufriere home to so many natural attractions and activities. Don't miss out during your time in beautiful St Lucia!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Tet Paul Nature Trail
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
The Caribbean's only drive-in volcano, if that doesn't interest you then nothing will. There's a 20 minute tour and photo shoot which explains what took place so many thousands of years ago.
One also has the option of doing the mud baths, which is amazing on the skin and very therapeutic as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
The garden is not only home to the many beautiful plants that grow on the island but it also takes you one step close to our wildlife as well. Many species of birds, geckos, and other animals can be seen roaming the garden floors or up way high in the trees.
This is topped off with the amazing diamond waterfalls in the back drop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tet Paul Nature Trail, Chateau Belaire, Soufriere St. Lucia
This moderate trail offers some of the most stunning views on the island. From the island of St. Vincent in the south, to the majestic pitons at "the gateway to heaven," and everything below the 400m elevation.
Don't take my word for it, come see for yourself.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :St Lucia Cruise Ship Terminal, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pointe Seraphine; near gate no2.La Plas Carenage; main entrance/exitPorts
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Plas Carenage
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Maximum of 20 per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.