St Petersburg Half-Day Private Tour- Good for fans!
St Petersburg Half-day Tours will maximize your time in the remarkable Russian city of St Petersburg. It includes the sightseeing city tour covering the major highlights of St Petersburg and an unforgettable visit of the Faberge Museum. With your professional and friendly guide your tour will become an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7 or larger
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ludmila Tours - Tours in Russia, St. Petersburg 192284 Russia
You will be taken for a CITY OVERVIEW TOUR You will be able to see and take pictures of the most famous and beautiful sights of St. Petersburg center, get acquainted with the history of the city and the Romanov family
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Enjoy the beauty of SAVIOR ON THE SPILT BLOOD CATHEDRAL, which startles visitors with its mighty size, multicoloured "onion" domes, magnitude of its décor. The interior has the largest surface in the world covered with mosaics created to depict religious subjects
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Visit FABERGE MUSEUM to see the royal collection of Faberge works of art in the exclusive 19th century interious of the Shuvalov Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
The drive along the most famous streets of St Petersburg.
Pass By: Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
Enjoy unforgettable views of St Petersburg
Pass By: The Palace Bridge, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Admire one of the most legendary bridges of the city.
Pass By: Vasilyevsky Island, St Petersburg, Russia
Explore the magic of the Northern Venice beauty.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customers from St Petersburg Port Terminal or centrally located HotelPorts
- Port Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travellers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.