Stand-Up-Paddle Board at Bay of Kotor from Tivat or Kotor
Explore and enjoy Kotor Bay by Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP). SUP around St. Marko Island and the Island of Flowers adjacent to the Solila Nature Reserve. This self-guided tour starts with a lesson, as required, and instructions about various places to visit. SUP is easy, even for beginners, and everyone will master it during the first 15 minutes on the calm waters of Kotor Bay. Equipment includes hardboard Starboard paddle boards, paddles, leashes and PFDs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Use of SUP, paddle, inflatable PFD and drybag
- Secure storage for personal items and valuables
- Instruction for first time paddlers.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Stand-up paddling is a popular low impact sport, suitable for anyone from ages 8 to 80. This tour includes instruction on high quality inflatable stand up paddle boards made by ULI. A transfer to the starting point at Solila Beach is included in the price and takes just 15 minutes from either Kotor or Tivat.
After becoming acquainted with your paddle-boarding equipment during a 15-minute lesson, the tour will take approximately 2.5 hours. Experience miles of coastal Montenegro at your own pace and explore its many coves and islets. Expect to encounter bird species at the nature reserve, and maybe fish and dolphins. Frequent swimming makes this tour a great way to interact with nature. The tour is flexible in length based on the group's interest and capability. Visitors will have ample time to change and prepare for the transfer back to the pick-up point.
Departure Point :1: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
2: 213 Njegoševa, Kotor, Montenegro
3: Pavgord, Ljesevici, Montenegro
4: Tivat Bus Station, II Dalmatinske, Tivat, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Additional start times can be booked throughout the day upon request. After receiving confirmation from Viator, please contact supplier to request a specific a time
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Participants should wear adequate amounts of sunscreen and be dressed in swimwear. Rash guards and hats are suggested
- There is plenty of storage for clothing and valuables and they can be left behind without worry. However cameras and phones are discouraged from being taken on the tour unless they are protected by waterproof cases. Dry bags are available however we don't accept any liability associated with their use
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At the time of booking a contact telephone number must be provided
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.