St.Petersburg Christmas City Tour Package
A romantic and family friendly evening in the atmosphere of Christmas and New Year is a 2-hour walking guided tour and ends in a nice restaurant with a traditional Russian cuisine and an entertaining Gypsy musical show. Saint-Petersburg is all decorated for Christmas and the air is filled with very special festival mood. You have a unique chance not just to get these vibes but also to know a lot about the history of the main winter holidays in Russia and of course to take marvellous pictures during the route.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private walking tour with a local guide
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from centrally located hotels)
What's excluded :
- Dinner a la carte
- If you are interested in an unforgettable experience of Russian Winter Holidays- this tour is what you need.
The guide meets you in the hotel lobby and this is where the route starts. The program of the walking tour begins near the Hermitage, the guide leads you along Neva river, showing the main bridges, Peter and Paul's Fortress, Arrow of Basil Island. Then you move on to the Palace Square and through the Triumphal arch- to the Nevsky prospect. The next main points are the Kazan Cathedral and Church of the Saviour on Blood. During this city tour you will learn about the history of Russian winter holidays such as New Year, Christmas, and "Old New Year" but in parallels with the history of Saint-Petersburg. And except for general sights, you will see some small monuments which are considered to be informal symbols of the city and are famous for making wishes come true. After the fascinating walk, you will be taken to a restaurant where they served traditional Russian food. Your dinner will be accompanied with a Gypsy musical show. Tuneful guitar music, charming Gypsy dances and folk romances will make your evening even brighter. When you are ready the taxi will take you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located Saint-Petersburg Hotels or at the exit of Admiralteyskaya Subway Station - please mark the most convenient option while booking.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.