Student ticket in 3D gallery Budapest
The gallery where you learn just by having fun, while experiencing the wonders of art and also becoming a part of it. Be a professional photographer, painter, artist, editor or coreographer! Look at your own art pieces through the glass of optical illusions and three-dimensional effects.
In the gallery you will find interactive 3D paintings e.g. about safari and some classical pieces with new ideas. The interactive paintings mean that you can touch the pictures freely and you can be a part of editing fascinating photoes in an active way. Bring your mobile devices and cameras, beacuse here you are not only allowed to use them but you have to. You can take as many pictures as you want and then our professional collague will take picture about you. At the end you will get printed photos as well and all of the photos taken are sent via email.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- extra printed photos
- The 3D Gallery Budapest gives you a chance for some unclouded fun. As the Hungarian saying goes: Simple but great. Be the part of the painting simply just by standing in front of them. Our paintings were made with a special technique. They will prove to you how important perspective really is and they will introduce you to the basics of being a creative and self-dependent artist. The best thing is that they are doing it in a way that you will not need to put away your phones. Using a mobile device or a camera is a must in our gallery!
For every ages. Everyone can complete their plans, because you are the muse of the picture, you are art itself!
The interactive paintings mean that you can touch the pictures freely and you can be a part of editing fascinating photos in an active way. Bring your mobile devices and cameras, so you can remember the wonderful time you spent in our gallery each and every day! Do not forget, we are constantly switching our painting-repertoire, it is worth cheking back time to time and experience the everchanging 3D gallery!
Departure Point :3d Gallery Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky ut 17. At the corner of Lazar ucta, Budapest 1065 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point:• in the city center• near to the Andrássy Avenue, Opera House• behind the St. Stephen BasilicaAddress: 1065 Budapest Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 17.Directions: on the corner of Bajcsy-Zsilinszky road and Lázár street
Departure Time :Monday 10:00-20:00
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.