Sufi Walk At Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah Complex
Listen to stories about the Basant festival as you get to see the 14th Century Baoli or the stepwell and hear the dramatic story about its construction. The walk also includes visiting the Chausath Khamba, Urdu's greatest poet Ghalib's tomb, the tomb of Atgah Khan and that of the Mughal princess and the leading lady of the imperial harem begum Jahanara. These bygone yet delightful sights would make way to your heart! Along with the main site, you will get to see Ghalib's Tomb, Tomb of Atgah Khan, Tomb of Jahanara, Stepwell, Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Theatrical performance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Are you a fan of storytelling? Would you like to revisit history through dramatic tale narration and theatrical performances? Then you are at the right place! Darwesh brings to the very essence of “SUFISM” by taking you on a journey of Islamic Mysticism. Witness the Piri Muridi tradition unfold before you, as you get to visit the beautiful and magnetic sentinels of the past i.e. the dargah of Pir Nizamuddin and tomb of his Murid Amir Khusrao.
• Chilla Nizamuddin Auliya, Bharat Scouts Guides Marg Near Humayun’s Tomb, New Delhi 110002 India
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.