Sunday Afternoon Dublin Mountain Pub Tour
Escape the hectic city of Dublin & Experience an afternoon in 3 of the best pubs located in The Dublin Mountains area.
Not only will you take in the beautiful scenery around the pubs we visit, you can also get the opportunity to hangout with the locals over a few pints & enjoy some of the best live music on offer.
Plenty of local beers to choose from & delicious food available too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fully Guided Tour
- 3 Rural Pub visits
- Live Music (at 2 of the 3 pubs)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Food can be purchased if necessary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dublin Mountains, Dublin Ireland
The Afternoon Dublin Mountain Pub Tour gives everyone the opportunity to experience true Irish Pub culture at 3 of Dublin’s finest rural pubs, whilst taking in the beautiful scenery in The Dublin Mountains.
We make the short journey (30mins) out of the City & up the Dublin Mountains to our first stop, you can set yourself up for the day & enjoy some of the best pub food served in Ireland.
After a meal to remember we make the short scenic journey across the hills to our second pub Johnnie Fox's Pub. Here you will enjoy some of the best Traditional Irish music.
At our last stop you will be amazed by the spectacular views from the pub of Dublin Bay & there will be more live music to enjoy or maybe get to know some of the friendly locals.
Enjoy the amazing views whilst sitting in the beer garden or through the window while relaxing beside the cosy turf fire.
An afternoon full of fun & Laughs
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: The Blue Light Pub, Barnacullia, Dublin D18 PF72 Ireland
Know for the best views of Dublin Bay, friendly folks, music & great Guinness
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Johnnie Fox's, Ballybetagh Road, Glencullen D18 X635 Ireland
Johnnie Fox's Pub originally a farm house is one of the most unique pub you'll very experience. Know for diverse traditional style of decor & fantastic Irish Music.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cork Hill, Dublin, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.