Sunrise trek to Kalsubai Peak
The Kalsubai trek has attracted adventure enthusiasts for years now, but it is only lately that the authorities have built iron ladders along the slopes for the benefit of those climbing. While this helps, the climb can be a challenge, especially during the rainy months when winds are strong and the rocks are always wet and mossy. In the dark, you'll have to go slower than usual, but do make sure you tread carefully and allow yourself enough time to ascend and descend.
per adult from
What's included :
- Travel arrangements from Kasara-Kasara by jeep or similar vehicle
- Vegetarian meal package including breakfast and lunch
- Services of experienced trek leader
- Technical and safety gear required for the trek, if any
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between home city and Kasara
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as additional meals or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
The climb up the highest peak in Maharashtra, Kalsubai peak, is an adventurous trek that requires high endurance levels. The route to the summit is a mix of easy to ascend slopes as well as treacherous rocky terrain overlooking the valley below. At night, it's even more thrilling. You'll be trekking in the darkness, listening to the nocturnal animals and birds, and enjoying the challenge of navigating in low light. At an elevation of 5,400 ft, the view from the top is stunning, especially as the sun rises.
Departure Point :Railway Station, Shivaji Nagar, Kasara, Maharashtra 421602, India
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.