Escape the heat and enjoy amazing views of Boston’s beautiful skyline and the historic USS Constitution as the sun sets behind the city. As evening sets in, sunset colors fade to a twilight sky and the city comes alive with lights. Our 90-minute narrated sunset cruise will highlight popular and famous scenes of Boston Harbor from both past and present. Snacks, and cold beverages including water, juice and soda; as well as a full bar, are available on every boat.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- includes service charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Massachusetts Bay Lines, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3329
Once aboard the vessel, our LIVE narration will fill you with history and knowledge of Boston Harbor. You will pass the working Fish Pier, Reserve Channel, Logan airport ( where planes pass right over your head) and continue along the waterfront of East Boston, Charlestown, home of the USS Constitution, Us Coast Guard Base Boston and the North End. You will see the Bunker Hill Monument as well as the spire of the Old North Church.
Departure Point :60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.