Swiss tent camping in Mysore
Your campsite is located near the village of Hadjana, accessible via a 15-min drive from Mysore city center. With a large open ground decorated by monsoon greenery, this campsite is a great option for a weekend escape or spontaneous getaway. The campsite hosts a swimming pool for relaxing evenings and a large movie screen for a fun night with your family. For a comfortable camping experience, you'll be staying in Swiss tents, equipped with an air-conditioner, a comfortable bed with blankets and pillows, an attached washroom, a bedside table with chairs and cupboard. Delicious buffet meals will be served at the common dining area.
Spend a night in Swiss tents pitched at a spacious campsite.
Get away from the city for a fun night with your friends or family.
Take a dip in the swimming pool and enjoy a crackling bonfire.
Enjoy a range of outdoor games like football or cricket.
What's included :
- Accommodation in Swiss tents for 1 night on a twin sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: bed with blankets and pillows, air-conditoner, attached washroom, cupboard
- All veg/non-veg meals from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 2
- In-door games: chess, carrom, monopoly, soft darts, board games
- Out-door sports: cricket, volleyball, football, pool polo, water balloon games, tug of war
- All equipment required for in/out-door games
- Access to the swimming pool at the campsite
- Out-door movie experience and bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between your home city and the campsite
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as apparel, extra meals or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Spend a night in comfortable Swiss tents at a beautiful campsite in Mysore and enjoy a fun holiday with your family or friends. The campsite offers a range of exciting group activities, from outdoor sports like football or cricket to indoor games like carrom or board games. You can also head out to explore local attractions in Mysore like the Brindavan Gardens or the Mysore Palace or simply relax at the campsite and take a dip in the swimming pool. In the evening, enjoy an outdoor movie experience with your fellow campers and end the day around a crackling bonfire.
Posing as the perfect weekend getaway, this camping trip in Mysore is a great escape for travellers near Mysore looking for a short escape from the city.
Departure Point :Campinground, Next to Survey Training Institute Hadajana Village, Varuna Hobli, Mysore Tq, &, Dist, Mysuru, Karnataka 571311, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers