Symi Island from Rhodes with transfers from Ialyssos, Ixia, and Kallithea
Visit one of the most beautiful islands of the Aegean on this full-day cruise from Rhodes! Travel to Symi on a comfortable passenger ferry Nikolaos X. Stop for 1hour individual sightseeing in the impressive monastery of St. Michael Panormitis before traveling to the picturesque Symi village for another 3.5 hours free time of sightseeing, swimming, relaxing, shopping, dining. Your Symi Island Cruise includes round-trip hotel transport from Ialyssos, Ixia, and Kallithea resorts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - Ialyssos, Ixia, and Kallithea resorts)
- Boarding cards for the day trip
- Map & Information about Symi Island
- Brief 1-hour visit to Panormitis Monastery
- 3.5 hours free time in Symi village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from other resorts than Ialyssos, Ixia or Kallithea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandraki port, Pl. Eleftherias, Rodos 851 00, Greece
We will come to pick you up from your accommodation and drive you to the FERRY boat. Your check-in and boarding cards will be arranged, and off you go! Also, receive a customized take-away guide with interesting information, a map of Symi town and directions. Departure is from the historic port Mandraki, passing by the sight of the ancient Colossus.
Stop At: Panormitis Monastery, Greece
The first stop is the little scenic bay, home to the Holy Monastery of Archangel Michael of PANORMITIS. As you approach the Monastery, you will hear Church bells ringing, warmly welcoming all the pilgrims, explorers, holidaymakers & curious travelers. The Holy Monastery is a treasury of the Greek-Orthodox culture. The contemporary church was built in 1783 and hosts the miraculous all silver-plated icon of Archangel Michael. The main architectural feature of the Monastery is it's impressive bell tower, a mixture of Baroque and Renaissance styles. The monastery also houses two museums with a large collection of ecclesiastical art, icons, ship model offerings and important objects of the island's folk culture. Admire the 18th c. wall paintings, light a candle for good luck and walk around to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this holy place.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Agios Georgios Dysalona Beach, Greece
The ship will pass by the famed St. George bay so you can make nice photos of the small church at the bottom of the imposing cliff.
Stop At: Symi Harbour, Aggelidi, Simi 856 00, Greece
Approaching Symi, you will be amazed by its picturesque shore! Beautiful mansions, authentic fishermen boats, private yachts & sailboats, dozens of restaurants & folk and art shops, stalls with sponges and wooden carvings! Feel the authentic atmosphere, have a casual walk through the port or get the FUN TRAIN for a great drive through Gialos, go for a swim or enjoy a nice meal in one of the many sea-front taverns! It is difficult to soak up the atmosphere and experience the local culture in just a few hours, but the little island and it's people are so generous that, no doubt, Symi will leave a mark on your traveler's experience.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Train Tour Rhodes, Pl. Eleftherias 85131, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, you will be contacted and provided with the precise pickup time & place. If your hotel is not listed, write it in the comments, and we will suggest the nearest pickup location.Pickups in Ialyssos are between 07:30 am - 07:45 am. Pickups in Ixia Resort are between 07:45 am - 08:05 am. Pickups in Rhodes Town are between 08:10 am - 08:20 am. Meeting Point is in front of the Aktaion Cafe at 08:20 am. Pickups for the hotels in the Old Town of Rhodes is at the BUS STOP outside Marina Gate at 08:10 am. It is also possible to walk to the Mandraki Port. Pickups in Kallithea Resort are between 07:50 am - 08:05 am. Pickups in Faliraki Resort are between 07:30 am - 07:45 am. Ports
- Mandraki port, Pl. Eleftherias, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2021 - 10/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 350 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.