Tabacon Hot Springs with lunch or dinner
Discover Costa Rica´s largest network of naturally flowing thermal mineral springs in Arenal’s largest and most beautiful private, rainforest reserve.
Tabacon is flanked by the beautiful Arenal Volcano at one end and the Arenal Volcano National Park on the other. The road here literally takes you to the heard of the jungle, so expect the sounds and sights of the native flora and fauna to flood your senses. This is where the thermal experience begins.
There are five main springs source highly mineralized water that is heated underground by the Arenal Volcano’s magma. Thousands of gallons of this perfect water naturally emanate every minute. The thermal water flows throughout the resort, forming the Tabacon River. You will find dozens of cascading waterfalls and warm pools along the riverbed, of varying temperatures, water flows and degree of privacy.
per adult from
3 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tabacon Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit: Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
This is an excellent option to enjoy the largest and only natural hot spring network in Arenal.
Amid the lush vegetation, colorful flowers accompanied by the relaxing symphony of the creeks and thermal waterfalls. Enjoy a delicious lunch or you can choose dinner.
Departure Point :Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/14/2020 - 12/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.