Tacos al Pastor Dinner, Beers and High Cliff Diving Exhibition with 2 Drinks
Small Group, Clean & Safe.
Enjoy a great Mexican Typical Mexican Dinner with the best "Tacos al Pastor" in Acapulco as you savor the best Mexican beers (2). Later head to "La Quebrada" to presence the best and most iconic Acapulco Spectacle the High Cliff Divers where you will presence and admire one Show and have two more drinks.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - La Perla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tacos Tumbras, Av Costera Miguel Alemán 3124, Fracc Costa Azul, Costa Azul, 39850 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
We stop at this the best "taqueria" in town for a treat of "tacos al pastor" , beeff or you choice
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Perla, Plazoleta La Quebrada No. 74 Area de La Quebrada Col. Centro, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
If you did not see the divers, you never came to Acapulco. Admire the best spectacle of Acapulco and enjoy 2 domestic drinks as you presence two shows.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Onlyplease contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or phone. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.