Taj Mahal - Agra Fort and Heritage Walk Tour from Delhi
Make the most of a day trip to beautiful Agra by touring with a private guide. Learn the history behind UNESCO World Heritage sites the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, as well as other lesser-known sites that many travelers overlook. Take a walk through the village of Kachhpura, seeing how rural folk live. Tour conveniently includes round-trip transport from Delhi and three meals.
Visit the rural village of Kachhpura, where you'll see a street play
Explore lesser-known monuments as well as the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transport for round trip of Agra from Delhi along with sightseeing of Agra as per program
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Fuel charges, Toll Tax's and Parking of the transport
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant in Agra
What's excluded :
- Entrances of the monuments
- Gratitude (Tip to the Driver and guide)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Delhi – Agra - Delhi
0600 am Morning pick from your respective place in Delhi and Drive by private vehicle to Agra’s famous Mughal-era monuments for an introduction to the rich history and culture of India. First, stop at Taj Mahal, considered a jewel of Muslim art in India. This white-domed marble mausoleum was built as a token of love and devotion by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, in memory of his beloved third wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
12:00 Pm - Next, stop at Agra Fort, a magnificent treasure of Mughal architecture, built of red sandstone and white marble. Inside Agra Fort, view the remarkable palaces, decorative chambers and hospitable reception rooms. Be awed by the beauty of the fort’s marvelous mosques, including Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am and Sheesh Mahal.
13:00 Pm – Free time for lunch.
Mughal Heritage Walk, Near Gyarah siddi Mehtab bagh 55 Maal Road Uptourism Office, Agra 282001
14:00 Pm - India Tourist Village Kachhpura offers a Mughal Heritage Walk with an experience of the Mughal era with its “NATURAL AND RUSTIC SETTING” View of rare “RICH ARCHITECTURAL HERIATGE” and feel of the “LIVING TRADITIONS”. The youth from the community, trained as tour facilitator, provide both historical facts and anecdotes. Experience the Kachhpura tourist village and explore some lesser known monuments in the shadow of the Taj and Red fort.For an everlasting impression of the heritage of Agra observe the traditional and local craft souvenirs made by women in the community. For those who may wish to avail of the extended hospitality of Kachhpura people, there is a provision for Tea Terrace with a view of Taj with standard, comfortable, clean, affordable, and safe facilities. The whole village walk through India’s Mughal History and amiable people is an unforgettable
16:00 Pm - Later in the afternoon drive back to Delhi through express way
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For pick up or meeting point - we pick from any hotels in Delhi, Gurugram , Noida, FaridabadWe pick from airport also in Delhi both (International and domestic)Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.