Taj Mahal Day Tour From Delhi by AC Car
6:00 am: Pick-up from Delhi
Our driver will pick you up from your desired location in Delhi/NCR. You can choose to leave as per your comfortable time.
09:00 am: Taj Mahal
Reach Agra. Our guide will be waiting for you. He will take you around the Taj Mahal acquainting you with the architecture and historical tales about the monument. Please note that Taj Mahal is closed to tourists on Fridays.
12:00 pm: Agra Fort
Visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the 2 hour tour, admire the red sandstone the fort is made out of, and enjoy yourself as your guide briefs you the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
02:00 pm: Lunch
Enjoy your famous Indian lunch
3:00 pm: Etmad ud Daulah
Tomb of Etmauddaula is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
3:30 pm: Back To Delhi
Drive back to Delhi with high-speed Internet
7 pm: Arrive at Drop off Point
Reach Delhi to your drop-off point
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Delhi – Agra – Delhi by air conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Packaged mineral water.
- Monuments Entrance Fees (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Itmad Ud Daulah)
- All vehicle & travel expenses.
- All applicable taxes.
- Lunch at Five Star Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Any tipping for guide & driver.
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup From Delhi and Drive to Agra.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
On this Same Day Agra Tour, at first, you will be taken to Taj Mahal. A place for which this city, as well as this country, is known for. Taj Mahal, with its marvellous presence in this world, it has lots of stories. And they all vary from time to time and from mouth to mouth. The only thing which gives it a fact is, this is a monument built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his wife, Mumtaj Mahal.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is UNESCO World Heritage Site. Having two heritage sites, Agra is one of those rare cities. This fortified city is the perfect place to get to know about the royalty of India and its Emperors. Standing calmly on either bank of River Yamuna, this place also gives a heart-pounding view of Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Just like the Taj Mahal, this monument is also standing at a bank of River Yamuna. This is the tomb of I’timad-Ud-Daulah and sometimes also called as ‘Jewel Box’. Basically, it is a tomb of MirzaGhiyas Beg, the Father of NurJahan (wife of Jahangir). In building this monument same quality of marvel and gems were used which are used in building Taj Mahal. That’s why is also referred to as the draft of Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup All Travelers From Delhi NCR, NOIDA and Gurgaon. Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.