Taj Mahal Tour By Gatimaan Express
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travelers, who want to explore the Taj Mahal, Agra in one day. Explore the Taj Mahal in one day from Delhi and return back by India fastest train – Gatimaan Express Train. Enjoy the luxury Ride of train from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi, meal will be served in the train
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick and Drop off Assistance.
- Round trip Air Conditioned Train Coach Fare
- Sightseeing by Private Air Conditioned Car in the destination city (Agra).
- Entrance Tickets of all Monuments.
- Mineral Water Bottles
- Lunch at 5 Star Hotel.
- Breakfast and Dinner will be served in train.
- Live Tour Guide Service.
- All taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Hazrat Nizamuddin Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Any kind of drinks served with Lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hazrat Nizamuddin Delhi, Nizamuddin, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
At 06:30 AM pick up from hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.
Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our representative. The train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license, etc.
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Arriving at the city of love, Agra. Where the guide and driver would be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (Agra Cantt) with your name board and then taking you to the magnificent monument and one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. The monument holds a grand history of love and affection for the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, which was made in the 16th century. Expected time of stay in the mausoleum 1 hour 30 minutes.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Afterward, you explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gives you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals. The structure holds a brief history of not just the emperor Shah Jahan but this Great Grandfather Akhbar the Great. Who made the fort in the mid of the 15th century. Expected time of stay in Agra fort 1 hour.
02:00 P.MLunch at the Restaurant
After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-Ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh. (Note: If you have time you can see both).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
05:00 P.M Drive to Agra Cantt
Head towards Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi. Sit peacefully in the train.
05:50 P.M Train leaves the Agra Cantt Station.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 05:50 PM. Sit back and relax on the way back.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Hazrat Nizamuddin Delhi, Nizamuddin, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
Train will reach Delhi and a representative will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, Indira Gandhi International T3 Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup you from your locationAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.