Talpa & Mascota, exploring pueblos of the Sierra Madre
We are a team of local expert guides proud of our culture and traditions, with a wide knowledge of the area. We think Talpa & Mascota are two of the most beautiful rural towns in this part of Mexico, they're both rich in history and traditions. Both towns have the special Mexican distinctive of "Pueblo Magico" We invite you to discover the magic of these mountain towns!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente el Progreso Barranca Sobre Rio San Sebastian, Jalisco, Mexico
We'll get the chance to admire the beauty of the Sierra Madre Mountains, while we enjoy fresh made empanadas and delicious "cafe de olla" from a local baker.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Unfinished Temple de la Preciosa Sangre, Mascota Mexico
We'll admire the beauty of these ruins as we unveil the history of this region
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Principal, Ave. Hidalgo, Mascota 46900 Mexico
We'll take a walking tour to visit the highlights of Msacota, including : * The beautiful basilica of our lady of the sorrows XVIII
* Town hall XIX
* Beautiful town square...as we see how's day-to -day life in a small town in México
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Talpa, Talpa
We'll take a walking tour to visit the highlights of Talpa :
* Museum of Our lady of the Rosary of Talpa
* Saint Joseph's Chapel XVIII
* Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Talpa XVIII
* Fruit preserves factory, etc.
As we walk the streets of Talpa you'll experience day-to day life in a small Mexican town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your pick up time with us
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.